Join us for our Lunch & Learn series! Beginning early August, these events will take twice a month from 12 – 1 PM. We’ll update events as they are scheduled here, and on our Eventbrite page.
The first event will take place on August 3rd, 2017 at 12 PM.
Lunch will be provided, seats are limited to 20 attendees! Must RSVP.
“Trending Issues in 401k and Human Resources – What Employers Should Know”
Presented by Strunk HR and Arcwood Financial LLC , topics we will cover include:
- Proposition 206 – Am I compliant?
- Working with Independent Contractors
- FLSA – What do white collar exemptions mean for me?
- EEO guidelines – What to know, what’s the risk
- 401k Tax advantages for Employers and their Employees
- Retirement plans as a tool to attract and retain key personnel – yes!
The second L&L on August 17th will be covering Online Reputations!
Yelp Phoenix Local Business Partner Presents:
Tips for Managing Your Online Reputation
91% of consumers read online reviews for local businesses, and consumers rank Yelp the number one site for finding them. With 99 million monthly unique visitors via mobile and another 84 million unique visitors to the desktop site, it can be a powerful tool to help grow your business.
Join us as Yelp’s Local Business Partner, Sophie Lapkin discusses the free tools Yelp offers business owners, managers, and marketers to manage your online reputation and learn ways to use these tools to build relationships with potential customers and grow a robust business. Specific topics will include:
- How to claim your Yelp Business Page and download Yelp’s mobile app for business owners.
- The key tools in your business user’s account that drive page views and leads.
- How to respond to reviews & reputation management.